Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 2: One small step for a man - SLJ Activity 2

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be posting a Summer Learning Journey Activitie.

For this activity, make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item.


1. Apples just to stay juicy and to stay healthy.
2. Candy for 2 days a week because no kid can live without CANDY!
3. Having to take Tea to the sea because I always drink it for breakfast so I was thinking maybe I could also drink it while Im at sea.
4. Pears because its very juicy just like apples and its also my favorite fruit.
5. Pizza because its the best and it tastes delicious.
6. Ice-cream because it mightget too hot out in the sea.
7. Yogurt because everyone needs yogurt.
8. Carrots because its my only favorite veggie and also because its healthy.
9. Protein Bars because we all need to be healthy everyday and I also love Bars.
10. Tuna and crackers because they are really good and if I have a lot of them then it could probably last for about a day.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Gladys, I hope you are having a great morning!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious. I would definitely take tea too, I love it, especially with cookies dipped in! I also love nachos and thai food :) What other foods do you like?

    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    Keep up the awesome mahi! I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer :)

    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.