Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1: Individual Persuits Day 4: What's in the name? - SLJ Activity 2

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be posting another Summer Learning Journey Activitie.
For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.
On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.
I would honestly change my name to:
SUMMER
I think that its a pretty good name and also because I love the Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Orana Gladys,

    How cool is this activity today? Being able to choose your own name would be so hard but also so fun especially if you make it anything you want it to be!

    I like that you have chosen the name Summer, it’s such a fun name and I like that you’ve also mentioned that you like the name because you love the Summer season. Are there any other reasons why you like the name Summer? Or what are your favourite things about the season to why you would change your name to that?

    I really like my name, but If I were ever to change my name, I think I would change it to Katniss. I really loved the Hunger Games books and films and Katniss was my favourite character so that’s why I would change my name to that.

    I look forward to reading more of your awesome blog posts Gladys.

    Nga Mihi,
    Kueni

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.