Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 3: Team players - SLJ Activity 2

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be posting another SUmmer Learning Journey Activitie.

For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you had the chance to interview LeBron James, Steven Adams or another basketball player of your choice.
On your blog, tell us who you would interview and then provide a list of five questions that you would like to ask your chosen player.
So the person i am going to be interveiwing is: 
Steven Adams
1. Who was always your number 1?
2. Why do you like Basketaball?
3. Who inspired you?
4. Where are you from?
5. When did you start playing Basketball?

2 comments:

  1. Ahiahi Mārie Gladys,

    My name is Kueni and I am one of blog commenters with the Summer Learning Journey, alongside Eliza. I thought I’d pop over to your blog and check out some of your blog posts.

    Ka pai completing another awesome blog post today. I really enjoyed reading your 5 questions you would ask Steven Adams if you got the chance to interview him. I like your third question as I think people are always inspired by other people, or things to do certain things and I think it would be interesting to find out who inspired Steven Adams.

    Do you play basketball? I used to think it was such an easy sport until I actually tried playing and realised there is so much more to the game than bouncing the ball and throwing it in the hoop.

    Blog ya later,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kueni,

      I would like to thank you commenting on my blog. I really hope you have a good day! I would like to answer your questions now:
      I actually sometimes play basketball but in my opinion I think that kind of sport isn't for me.

      I am starting to get better at soccer though. I really hoped this helped you. I also have one more question for you as well...

      Do you like any sports?
      Thank you!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.