Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1: TEAM PLAYERS Day 3: Rugby Superstars - SLJ Activity 1

Hi Bloggers, Today I am going to be posting another Summer Learning Journey Activitie.

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.


1. Invisibility. I would want to be invisible in class so I could cheat on test's and to also scare my friends just for fun.

2. Super-Strength. I would show everybody how strong I am, ecspecially boys.

3. Teleportation. I would just pretend I am already in class but the real side was that I actually woke up late and came like it was at the right time.

1 comment:


  1. Hi again Gladys,

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose. I like how you’ve written about why you chose these particular superpowers! I would choose teleportation too because being able to travel the world and not have to pay for flights would be amazing!

    Who is your favourite movie character superhero?

    Have a great rest of your day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.